Vecticum is looking for
Focus and key deliverables
- Provide product expertise and guidance to clients throughout the implementation
- Pro-actively develop and share best practices internally with Vecticum team and externally with clients
- Provide training and end-user support, during and/or after the implementation
- Provide manuals and system configuration documentation
- Accountable for solution design
- Accountable for the quality of configuration produced
- Responsible for consultants adhering to system design standards
- Provide support to the development team to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance
- Escalation point for technical issues
- Contribute to backlog creation and sprint planning
- Contribute to project test strategies and provide oversight for test case production
- Support for sales opportunities as required
Experience and qualification:
- Experience: Significant relevant experience, gained within an implementation focused role and a software solutions organization;
- Knowledge: good understanding of business management processes in finance, supply chain management and/or personnel management;
- Education degree: Any BSc degree, Computer Science, Physics, Economics, Business Management or Engineering;
- Other: Consultative, technical and problem-solving approach and experience.
Vecticum software elements are highly configurable; so the good technical skills understanding configuration management patterns would be beneficial. A typical day would involve a variety of activities, involving the whole lifecycle of a project: starting from customer requirements evaluation, solution configuration, preparing the development specification, testing functionality, providing consultancy support to the clients.
Are you Interested?
If you have any questions about the role or want to apply contact us at email@example.com.
Business Development Executive
(based in Vilnius, Lithuania)
At Vecticum we develop software for the best employee experience with everyday workplace tasks. We take people-centric approach to digitalize and automate routine business processes, integrate multi-aim applications into one experience, make it accessible and self-service to everyone in the company. It is intuitive to use and fully transparent on your contribution needed for to make processes run smoothly. With Vecticum you know what you need to complete!
Focus and key deliverables
- Plan and manage sales campaigns.
- Create a sales pipeline, manage relationships, and take activities to close deals.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Proactively participate developing go-to market strategy.
- Develop relationships with foreign partners building sales process.
- Foster subscription-based web sales.
- Research and identify new business opportunities and new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Contribute defining company development strategy.
- Take a lead developing company marketing strategy with company executives.
- Develop marketing campaigns, track effectiveness, and coordinate execution according to the findings.
- Hiring marketing agencies and supervise their performance reaching the goals.
Experience and qualification
- Experience: relevant experience in doing similar activities and reaching proven results.
- Knowledge: good understanding of business processes in finance, supply chain, HR management.
- Startup: experience in working in highly demanding work environment and reaching high growth.
- Other: entrepreneurship mindset, consultative, public speaking, experience in developing B2B web subscription sales is an advantage.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org